- Commissioned by Huawei to assist with marketing communication campaigns for their existing and new products.
- Objectives were to increase visibility and awareness and drive sales for the Huawei range of products.
- Scope of work included PR & Media Relations, Brand Activations, Advertising and influencers engagements.
Strategy & Execution
- Deployed an integrated marketing communication strategy with focus on:
- On-ground activations
- On-air engagements
- Online & Social Media
- Stakeholder PR
- Messaging was centred “Huawei be Cool”, Genuine and affordable alternative smartphone for Ghanaians.
Key activities included:
- Market activations and product exhibitions
- Strategic advertising
- Stakeholders mapping and engagements
- Strategic Sponsorship and partnership
- Corporate hub exhibition & Influencers engagement
- Experiential Marketing on campuses, markets & malls
- Consumer Promotions.
- Strategic brand communications
We also launched and marketed their high-end P9 mobile phone device which has gained popularly and increased market share among its peers.
- Huawei has seen increased visibility, awareness and patronage during the period of engagement.
- The brand activations that supported our top line communications has endeared many to Huawei brands, especially the P9 handset, which we introduced recently.