Ghana Beverage Awards
Ghana Beverage Awards (GBA) is organised by Global Media Alliance to celebrate, honour and inspire the beverage industry of Ghana. It is targeted at beverage producers, consumers, stakeholders in the industry and consumers of beverages in Ghana.
The event has been held for three consecutive years; 2016, 2017 and 2018. The objectives of this Awards scheme are to:
- Recognize and celebrate excellence in the beverage industry.
- Create a platform for industry players to interact and network with their consumers.
- Encourage industry players to adopt best practices.
- Create a platform for marketing and sale of beverages in Ghana.
Following the fast growth of the beverage industry, GMA was interested in how the industry was being regulated. We decided to institute the Ghana Beverage Awards to reward companies which adhere to high quality standards as the multiplicity of beverage companies has given rise to entities with questionable processes. We recognised that substandard practices and processes pose a serious health risk to consumers.
- Event concept development, design and production
- Sponsorship Drive & Brand Placement
- Creative development of Look & Feel of the event promotional materials.
- Event production Management
- Implementation Plan
- Partnership drive
- ATL & BTL Drive
- Logistics Management
- Event Set-up & Production
- Website & software development