Kasapreko Company Limited engaged GMA after a competitive bidding to assist with the launch and marketing of it’s water brand, Awake Purified Drinking Water. The objective was to uniquely position the brand and create awareness as well as attract and retain consumers.
Strategy & Execution
We developed and executed a campaign called “One4Life” and positioned it as the brand that makes a difference in the lives of others.
For every bottle of awake water purchased, 1 pesewa (now 2 pesewas) is donated to the National Cardio-thoracic Centre to assist with payment for heart related diseases for those who cannot afford it.
Our messaging centred around an emotional theme of patronizing a brand that makes a difference in someone’s life.
- Launched by H.E. Nana Konadu Agyeman Rawlings during the 4th edition of African Legends Nite organized by us.
- Deployed a mix of BTL and ATL activities such as exhibitions, markets, churches and campus activations, sponsorship/partnership with sporting events, retailers engagements as well as ad placements on TV, Radio, Online, Billboards and Print.
- Engaged influencers through viral short videos for social media amplification.
- Sustained media engagement strategies.
- With less than 12 months after launch, Awake Water gained traction and now a well-known brand among its peers.
- Increased patronage has in recent times, led to shortages in major outlets across the country, indicating increased affinity by consumers.
- Endorsements from the National Cardiothoracic Centre and CSIR has also boosted the reputation of the brand