The most exciting time of year for PR Practitioners and Communication Professionals! It’s the World Public Relations Day Festival 2023.
With well-curated events and activities from APRIL – JULY, this year’s edition will be bigger and better.
- PR Twitter Spaces – Kickstart the festival with a series of Twitter Spaces on key PR topics and industry trends that affect the communications space.
- PR x Economy – A conversation about the contribution and value of Public Relations in Ghana to the economy.
- PR x NextGen Women – In collaboration with Women in PR, this event will highlight the efforts of women in the industry and how more doors can be opened to young women.
- PR Masterclass for Start-ups: A special PR Masterclass for selected startups.
- ESG x Sustainability Night – An insightful evening conversation on ESG and Sustainability and how important they are to PR practitioners.
- WPRD Festival Summit – The climax event will bring together PR Professionals, Agencies, Organizations, and Students to have in-depth conversations that will help industry stakeholders better understand how to utilize PR to achieve business objectives.
Industry Players, Stakeholders, PR Professionals, Communication Specialists, Students, and lovers of PR are welcome to participate in any or all the events.
REGISTER HERE FOR FREE!